Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A new baby is born to me...

Babies are a sign of hope...for me today i give birth to my blog...i baptize it the RUMINATIONS OF ANGIE.

Im the kind of person who thinks alot...i internalize every situation that happens to me,what i hear...see...experience. Actually the truth is that I got an idea of this blog from my friend Ladi.... oh Ladi, I actually met him in India and had a tremendous crush on him. I love the confidence he oozed but i was young then...very naive. He had a girlfriend then so u can obviously conclude what ended up happening...nothing! Anyway I tried chatting to him today, but he wasn't responding then i noticed a url next to him, i clicked on it and walah! it was his blog.

I was amazed at how expressive he was about everything he saw and encountered...his use of words amazed me. He reminded me of someone i had known all my life...ME! Ive always been expressive with what i feel, im the person who would crucify a simple "hi" to mean a million things! and internalize...i want to share my thoughts, what i feel when i wake up...what i feel when i sleep, talk to my self about me...and thus the reason for this blog.

It symbolizes a new beginning to me in instances that no one could imagine, i feel rejuvenated somewhat...like im writing a book about myself, that one day when i depart from this earth or even while i still rent space in it...someone will read and know the true me...for i am mystery that i think many have wondered, to know what runs in my head...well here's the chance for me and you to know me...

No comments: