Friday, March 21, 2008

Well my friend u would not believe where i$ at now!!! Casablanca...amazing ambience! I'm alone enjoying a glass of wine and weirdly texing on to my blacberryB I fuckin look like a snob or a high maintenance whore:-) please forgive me for my slurry spelling,I haven't been drinking water the whole night!sheesh!

Anyway I realised today that we are in a jungle we women especially. Take the jungle called casablanca...its is everyone for themselves and God for us all...its the survival for the fittest and guess what I'm in the race tooooo I'm wearing my sexy gold dress!well I'm back to the singles club and I guess I'm allowed...well the music is just pumpong up and its neo playing. Its a mostly whites club,but I like it.I have a stalker already,I reckon its my new hair. The one I gave my heart to once reckoned I look sexy in it and I'd trust his judgement anytime,so I'm abit confident in my looks todaya! But who isn't P.s I'm going to get a drink so pause.

Well I'm on the king called tequila hmmmmm I'm going to flip quite soon! Anywayu back to the jungle,in nairobi the mamas are fly! How the fuck do dudes choose!! In casablanca is a war of the booties!u lnow the first thing a woman does when they enter the club...is take a glance size the competition...who's better whosd classier...no one??heads up high!and today I proved the jungle theory,men are not ur brothers its war to lure them!

I'm not in a. Luring mood today,I'm in a tequila mood and I'm having a ball! Ohhh I'm turning heads..+- !2(( !!-. I'm out.

No comments: